If the SafeNet USB security lock is plugged into the USB port before the SafeNet Sentinel lock driver is installed on system, Microsoft® Windows® will configure the security key as a USB Token or as an Other Device in Device Manager and the GET program will not recognize the USB lock. In this case, when you try to launch the GET program, you'll likely see the "E0209/E103 - Security Key not found message", if using version 7.8 or following message, if using version 9.1:
To correct this error, you will need to uninstall the Sentinel Security Driver and reinstall. The USB Token listed in Device Manager will also need to be removed.
Instructions to remove the USB Token and GET EOD program:
2. Expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers group by clicking on the triangle next to it.
5. Go into the Windows Control Panel.
6. Go to Add/Remove Programs.
7. Select the Sentinel Security Driver program and remove it.
8. Reboot the computer, DO NOT plug the USB key back into the computer yet.
Reinstall the USB Lock Driver in the following order:
Once the drivers are downloaded and installed, restart the computer and then plug in your USB key. If you are still getting an error, please call our Technical Support department at 770-999-4511 x2.