All versions of eSignal are compatible with the Windows 10 Operating System. However, with versions prior to eSignal 12, eSignal and the Data Manager must configured to run in Windows XP Compatibility Mode (as described below) in order for all the eSignal components to properly function.
Configuring XP Compatibility Mode (Not required for eSignal 12 or higher)
1) Close eSignal and the eSignal Data Manager
2) From the Desktop, right-click the eSignal icon and select Open file location.
3) Right-click WinSig (Application) and left-click on Properties.
4) On the following screen, put a check next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and make sure Windows XP (Service Pack 3) is selected in the drop down menu. Also, put a check next to Run this program as an administrator. Click OK.
5) Locate the file called Winros (Application), and right-click on it. Left-click on Properties.
6) Repeat step #4 for this window.
After the above steps are taken, eSignal and the eSignal Data Manager will be allowed to read and write the configuration files in the correct location.